BOSIG Fasatan TFS Sealant
Fastan TFS is a soft elasticity, single component adhesive and sealant. Fastatan TFS is suitable for internal and external bonding of our construction sealing membranes Fasatan and Fasatyl for the bonding of rebates, mitres and overlaps and for bonding of construction components made from plaster, natural stone, aluminium, steel, sinc, copper glass, wood, MDF, tiles and ceramic or on solid mineral surfaces Fasatan TFS is a flexible, single component adhesive.
Fasatan TFS is resistant to overnight condensation and cures to a flexible, rubbery plastic. It has excellent weather and chemical resistance.
- Very rapid and secure
- Is free of solvent and neutral in odour
- Is resistant to overnight condensation
- Offers a wide spectrum of adhesion to concrete, aluminium, unplasticized PVC, wood as well as many other normal building materials.
- single-sided adhesive application
- no pre-treatment of the membrane
- adjustment possibilities for laminate up to 30 minutes after adhesion
- possesses excellent weather, UV and chemical resistance
- harmonised to building conditions
- long lasting adhesion and sealing
- Airtight suspended timber floors.
- Warm pitched roof construction.
- Cold pitched roof construction.
- Timber frame construction.
- Metal roofing solutions.
- Protection for wall construction.