PHS TRS Expanding Foam Tape
PHS TRS Expanding foam tape has a combination of resilient foam and water resistant binder.
This creates a slow expanding pre-compressed, expanding foam tape that is used to resist weather ingress in fenestration, roofing, and other construction applications. Its visco-elastic property offers noise/vibration damping while its impregnated foam structure provides an energy efficient thermal barrier. PHS TRS allows some movement of the structure whilst ensuring that the airtight seal remains constant.
- BG1 Water-tight seal to driving rain at 600Pa,
- Good air-tightness if used compressed,
- Acoustic and thermal insulation,
- Vapor permeable,
- Easy and clean to apply,
- Improves energy efficiency in buildings,
- Seals against uneven surfaces,
- Accommodates joint movement
- Fire retardant, self-extinguishing,
- Easy to quantify usage.
- Perimeter seals for windows and doors,
- Facade roof joint,
- Timber frame buildings and log homes,
- Sandwich panels,
- Installation of roof lights or solar panels,
- Side/end laps on roofing sheets,
- Abutment seals for conservatories,
- Joints for portable or sectional buildings.