SOLTHERM AP Colour
SOLTHERM AP COLOUR is a render undercoat used for priming prior to the application of the renders:
- mineral SOLTHERM MTC (not suitable for BOLIX MP KA 15M)
- acrylic SOLTHERM AFC/ SOLTHERM AFC eco-shield
- decorative SOLTHERM AMC, SOLTHERM DECO, SOLTHERM TR on exterior walls of existing and new buildings as well as in interiors.
Substrates for which the undercoat is suitable:
- base coat in external thermal insulation composite systems (ETICS) with EPS and mineral wool panels,
- mineral substrates such as: concrete, cement or cement-lime renders.
- facilitates render application – contains quartz powder
- seals off and strengthens the surface
- suppresses dust formation, evens out the porosity of the surface
- protects the primed surface against adverse effect of moisture
- seals and blocks out stains in base coats and prevents from bleeding through to the top coats
- reduces bleeding of the surface colour through the render coat
- component of the SOLTHERM ETICS systems with EPS and mineral wool panels
Drying Time : 4 hours
Packaging : 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
Coverage : 0.25 – 0.40 kg/m2 average
Coverage will vary with the surface evenness, porosity and roughness. To determine precise coverage, perform a test patch on the surface.