SOLTHERM BC-P QUICK No Priming Base Coat
SOLTHERM BC-P QUICK is a white cement base coat used in the ETICS external wall insulation systems to embed glass fibre mesh.
It is also suitable for levelling minor irregularities of mineral substrates (up to 5 mm) and smoothing their surface prior to paint or thin-coat render application.
Due to its special hydrophobic formula, it is not necessary to prime prior to thin-coat SOLTHERM renders application.
- white cement based,
- water vapour permeable,
- no priming required prior to thin-coat render application in the ETICS systems,
- micro-fibre reinforced – enhanced resistance to cracking,
- excellent adhesion to mineral surface and polystyrene,
- suitable for EPS and XPS insulation boards
- Single mesh ≥ 4.0 kg/m2
- Double reinforcement including a combination of standard and armour mesh ≥ 6.5 kg/m2