SOLTHERM SA is an adhesive formulated to bond polystyrene insulation boards to typical mineral surfaces (such as concrete, masonry walls, cement and lime-cement plasters, etc.) in the ETICS external wall insulations systems.
Not suitable as a base coat.
- good adhesion to mineral surface and EPS
- formulated for the insulation of passive houses and energy efficient buildings and for EPS boards thickness up to 50 cm
- suitable for EPS, graphite-enhanced EPS and XPS boards
- frost resistant
SOLTHERM HD 158/S Mesh
- to reinforce base coats in ETICS external wall insulation systems,
- optionally, to reinforce levelling compounds applied to mineral surfaces, including adhesive for embedding fibreglass mesh (such as SOLTHERM UB)
- reinforcement for the SOLTHERM thick bituminous coatings providing heavy duty waterproofing,
- alkali resistant
- rigid weave
- high weight per square metre 158 g/m2