Synthesia 303 HFO Closed Cell Spray Foam
Poliuretan® Spray are polyurethane systems made up of two components: polyol and isocyanate, to obtain a rigid closed-cell foam applied in spray form “in situ” for the purposes of thermal insulation.
Poliuretan® Spray systems feature authorised ecological foaming agents (HFCs) that are not harmful to the O-zone layer and they are mainly used to obtain excellent thermal insulation.
Poliuretan Spray S-303HFO has been developed using the 4th generation of foaming agents, meaning its contribution to global warming is very low. It has been certified by the NSAI (National Standards Authority of Ireland), Aenor and has a CE mark.
Complete suppression of thermal bridges. The insulation has no joints or gaps. It is a continuous form of insulation.
- Strong surface adhesion. No need to use adhesives or glues to install the product.
- Insulate and waterproof in a single process. This capacity can be attributed, on the one hand, to its closed-cell and watertight structure and, on the other, the continuous way in which it is applied, avoiding joints.
- It can be moved to a construction site quickly, with no need for transporting or storing bulky products.
- Seals gaps, muffling the passage of sound.
- Increase in the habitable space compared to other insulating materials.
- Core bulk density : 33-43 kg/m3
- Closed cells : ≥ 90%
- Fire performance : Euroclass E
- Short-term water absorption by partial immersion (Wp) : ≤0’20 kg/m2
- Resistance factor to water vapour (μ) : ≥60
- Compression : ≥ 150 KPa
- Thermal conductivity (Lambda declared)
- 25-75 mm: 0,028 W/mK
- 80-115 mm: 0,027 W/mK
- 120-200 mm: 0,026 W/mK